I love fruit and vegetables, especially vegetables. There is so much variety and they taste so amazing. What’s more, it goes without saying that they’re incredibly healthy. They epitomise health.
The benefits are seemingly endless.
- A diet rich in fruit and vegetables can help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Eating a diet which is rich in beautiful fresh produce (fruit and vegetables) can help to protect against certain cancers.
- Fibre rich foods may help to reduce the risk of developing obesity and type two diabetes.
- A high fibre diet can also help to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- They contain many valuable vitamins including, Vitamin C which helps to heal wounds, Vitamin A which helps to keep eyes and skin healthy. There are many more wonderful vitamins and minerals with gorgeous health benefits contained in the vast array of delicious seasonal produce
Many of us were taught about the benefits of eating our fruits and vegetables in school and yet the CSIRO surveyed 145,000 Australian adults in 2017 and found that 4 out of 5 were eating less than the recommended 2 servings of fruit and servings of vegetables per day.
Changing my own diet has come with many beautiful benefits. It helped me to manage the symptoms of my endometriosis for many years. My blood profile has improved and I’ve maintained a healthy weight after quitting soft drink. Incorporating plenty of fruit and veggies has also made my meals so delicious and colourful.
I once ate a diet rich in fried foods to now eating an abundance of gorgeous organic fruit and vegetables. I actually get excited about preparing meals now because everything tastes so wonderful and often looks really pretty and vibrant.
Delicious, wholesome and natural. Simply beautiful.
Health Coaching helps individuals identify ways to make positive health and wellness changes in their lives. This tailored approach allows clients to discuss their dreams and goals and provide tangible steps and support to help make this a reality. -Becci